Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

I started writing this blog about my depressing Christmas Eve. How I was sick, tired and missing Bobby terribly. But as I was writing it, I realized my breakdown was from doing just that. Thinking about all he was missing out on and dwelling on how much I wished he were here. So instead, I'm going to stop myself from going back down that road and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope your day was as great as mine was. I woke up thinking I wouldn't hear from Bobby, but at 9:20 he called me and we got to talk for about 15 minutes. It was the best present I could have asked for. On top of that, Bobby got his Christmas package that I had sent him a month ago. I was so happy that it got to him on time. Right on time. Those things combined made my day absolutely amazing. 


Brylie and I had a blast at my Grandma and Grandpa Culp's house, and later at my Dad and Dede's. We both were blessed with some amazing gifts. Brylie's favorite is her Dance Star Mickey. She smiles so big watching him "shake that tail." Next holiday up is New Years. I can't believe 2011 is already here! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment