Monday, December 13, 2010

So in love

I never would have thought that I could love my husband any more than I already do. But that's exactly what has happened. As every day goes by I fall more deeply in love with him. A quote echoes through my head now every day, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder." Funny how that works, isn't it? He's truly my best friend. I write him several emails a day and when I get a reply it's one of the greatest feelings in the world. Today I was driving in the car and my mind started to wander to him reading Pooh Bear to Brylie. I couldn't help but start cracking up. We just have so much fun together, I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I love you baby :)

Today's deployment song is "Stay" by Miley Cyrus. You can listen to it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment