Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In with the new

Whenever I'm going through a stressful time in my life, I tend to change my appearance. I'm not sure why this is my coping mechanism of choice, but it works... for a while at least. Today I spent six hours in the salon, putting platinum highlights all throughout my 20"+ long hair. I also got bangs! Which is something I've only had a couple times before. I wanted to share my end result :)
 Does anyone else do this when they are going through a rough time?

2 comments:

  1. Elyssa I do this exact thing. Lol it always makes me feel better when I feel like I look better. And it never hurts to feel beautiful when our husbands arent there to tell us everyday right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I feel 10x better when I feel good about myself.

    ReplyDelete