Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Recap!

Brylie is taking her morning nap, and I was thinking about my blog and how I haven't posted in such a long time. I spent the last 2 weekends in San Diego. It seems to help fill the hole in my heart. Bobby and I made a life there, and having him torn from me was bad enough, but I also had my home taken away from me, and in a way, that's just as bad. It feels like I lost two huge loves in my life; my husband and my comfort zone. Going to San Diego was the best thing that has happened to me since Bobby left. 


The second best thing would be getting Brylie's passport! I had to jump through a few flaming hoops, but I did it and now she is coming with me to go see Bobby! He is unbelievably excited to see his baby girl, she has changed so much and being able to see her will really help him get through the last half of the deployment. And of course, it will help me as well! 


While I was in San Diego, I bought a nice new Nikon D90. It has really come in handy! The weekend I bought it was the Flight of Parade, which celebrated 100 years of Naval Aviation. Brylie and I along with a fellow Navy wife watched it from the 23rd floor of our hotel room. It was amazing! It will also come in handy when Brylie and I go see Bobby in port. After we get back from seeing him, I am going back to see my family in Redding, California for a few weeks and once I get back from there it will be time to start looking for a house! I'm counting down the days!


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment